There are examples of our students' research projects available to download below - these will be added to each year.
Bulmer Foundation staff and Associates carry out and publish research papers from time to time, and these are also available to download under Reports.
- A Study of Community Participation: Motivation and Barriers in Bewdley, Worcestershire by Sarah Lange
- A Literature Review of Community Participation: Motivation & Barriers by Sarah Lange
- To Investigate the Feasibility of Establishing a Community Orchard in Ross on Wye by Stephen Parrett
- A Literature Review of Community Orchards by Stephen Parrett
- The role of small scale food producers in contributing to a sustainable food system in the UK by Jacqui Rogers
- A Literature Review of Sustainable Food Production & Consumption by Jacqui Rogers
- Sustainable Tourism in Sri Lanka: a comparative study of beach tourist hassle by Tilly Jarvis
- Sustainable Tourism & its potential for Sri Lanka - A Literature Review by Tilly Jarvis
- A Review of the Green Deal - A Literature Review by Peng Li
- Evaluation of the Worcester Energy Pioneers Project - by Peng Li
- Education for Sustainable Development & the English School System - A Literature Review by Tori Simkin
- An Investigation into the Incorporation of Sustainable Development Education within Primary Schools in England by Tori Simkin
- Community Led Planning: Parish Plans & Community-Owned Renewable Energy - A Literature Review by Jenny Bartlett
- Do Parish Plans support community-owned renewable energy projects in north-west Herefordshire? by Jenny Bartlett