The Bulmer Foundation’s postgraduate courses are delivered in partnership between the University of Worcester and the Bulmer Foundation and the PG Cert in Evaluation for a Sustainable Future may be taken over one or two years. Students are also welcome to take individual modules for personal or professional development.
Throughout the course each student is supported by a small team of academic staff and the input of expert practitioners. Students are also able to access a wide range of support and services through the University of Worcester.
Teaching, learning and assessment
The Postgraduate Certificate in Evaluation for a Sustainable Future comprises three 20 credit modules and the programme will be delivered through a blend of intensive study schools, online activities and self-directed study.
You will have the opportunity to work on live, real world projects, allowing you to make a difference whilst developing your academic and professional skills.
Assessment is by coursework, which is varied and relevant to the development of professional and academic skills. Types of assessment will include academic reports, presentations and a real-world team evaluation projects
What to expect from the course
- The opportunity to learn how to plan and deliver a professional evaluation in the context of the three pillars of sustainable development
- Increased understanding of what constitutes best practice in evaluation
- Valuable professional evaluation experience, demonstrable to prospective employers
- The chance to make a difference through a real world, team evaluation project
- Contact with experienced and effective evaluation and sustainable development practitioners
|Programme Modules »|